As an Approved Provider with the American Institute of Architects Continuing Education System (AIA/CES) and a recognized leader in our field, our expert staff delivers AIA/CES credit courses for trade updates in fabrics, shade and frame systems as well as other select courses for continuing professional development for awning, canopy and enclosure professionals.
Our current program, Awnings: Enhancing Your Design, provides information about materials, design possibilities, energy savings and recent changes in the industry. This seminar provides both reference information and guideline handouts that assist with:
- Determining the awning design options available
- Devising how to include awnings in a structure
- Identifying the fabrics and system types used in awnings
- Defining the benefits of fabric structures
- Clarifying the relationship between the architect and awning manufacturer
For architects, this seminar will be accredited with AIA for one HSW hour/CEU. Credit earned on completion of our continuing education courses will be reported to CES Records for AIA members. Certificates of Completion for non-AIA members are available on request.
Contact us today to get professional education credits and sign up for one of our convenient and informative classes or for more information about scheduling a seminar at your firm.